9 Staterooms, 18 Passengers
Crew of 20
8 Deluxe Staterooms with two twins or one king bed, ensuite bathroom, mirrored wardrobe, bathrobes, hairdryer, toiletries, fresh towels daily & independent air-conditioning unit
- Accommodation in a single cabin or double/twin shared twin cabin. An additional charge applies for accommodation in a Single cabin (+65% of the cost of a shared cabin).
- Ensuite bathroom with hot-water shower.
- Hairdryer, toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash).
- Bathroom and deck towels.
- Mid-cruise bed linen and towel change.
- 2 Kayaks and 2 pedal boards for guest use during the cruise (weather permitting)
- Camera room with multiple charging stations. DVD player and TV for photo/video playback.
- Meals: gazing breakfast, full breakfast, buffet lunch, snacks, elegant dinner with waiter service.
- Beverage: water, soft drinks, tea & coffee (including from our espresso machine), local beer, a glass of red or white wine for dinner.
- Wi-Fi for messaging, works for WhatsApp, emails etc., but won’t work for large photo/video uploads. Available only in areas with mobile phone coverage.
- Two powerful fiberglass tenders, specially designed for comfort and safety of divers.
- Professional dive guide.
- 12 lt. air aluminum tanks (for both DIN and Yolk regulators).
- Weights, weight belt.
- Up to 4 dives per day, including night dives.
- Up to 2 shallow dives on the day before disembarkation, depending on the departure flight time.
11 & 14 night Indonesia Exploratory Cruises
11 night Raja Ampat Cruises
10 Night Cenderawasih Bay Cruises
11 Night Triton Bay Cruises
11 Night Ambon & Alor Cruises